Hi Rabbi,

The osgmovie example works with any of the movie plugins, it is not
tied to Quicktime.

In the case of the quicktime and xine plugins they both provide the
sync'd audio for you.

In the case of the new ffmpeg (part of svn/trunk and 2.9.x) it doesn't
provide audio playback itself, instead you have to add this yourself.
The osgmovie example in 2.9.x illustates how to wire up SDL audio with
a ffmpeg plugin provided ImageStream and this is probably the route to
take for integrating with FMod (the original contributors of the
ffmpeg plugin used FMod with it).

Robert.