Hi Robert,

What a great holiday! :)
I had attended The Beijing International Marathon once when I was a collage
student. I spent over 4 hours to finish the 42 kilometers distance with my
legs twitching, but was also excited to have tens of thousands of audiences
and an interesting experience of the city.

Nowadays, I always prefer walking for hours instead of jogging and running,
although I'm only 4 years older. :D

Wang Rui