Firstly, I just want to be clear that I didn't mean to be condescending by
explaining the include path. I just noticed you said you were fairly new to C++
and in my experience the build chain is one of the last things explained.

When you say the RTTI didn't help the error, do you mean it didn't fix the
error with Config or the C4541: 'dynamic_cast' error? It was supposed to help
the latter, but you probably can't even see that error without doing something
about the first.

It is surprising and annoying that it can't find the file. If I were in your
shoes I think my next experiment would be to create a header file of my own in
that OpenThreads directory and try to include it in my project -- see if I can
duplicate the error. I'd also consider editing OpenThreads\Exports...
#include <OpenThreads/Config>
should work the same as
#include "Config"
since they're both in OpenThreads. Couldn't hurt to try, but if that DID fix
the problem, I'd want to know why.

Best of luck!