Hi David,

It looks like you did an out of source build, where your cmake, object,
and other files are put in a directory seperate from the source code.
Since the OpenThreads/Config file created by cmake it is written to the
build directory.  I've defined my include path for my development work
to look first in a release tree, a debug tree, and lastly source tree,
something like this:

  -I$OSG/build_release/include -I$OSG/build_debug/include -I$OSG/include

-Don