Thank you for the links. I have already read them and found nothing useful at
this stage.

As every link I've read...

The shaders codes are given without the mains, the mains without the shaders,
the openscenegraph.org tutorials are with osgGL2 (which I can't work with), and
there is no other tutorial on openscenegraph WITH shaders.

I opened something like 300 links these past three days.
I had to combine 5 of them to get to understand what is a shader, to load it
and to write:

gl_Position = ftransform();
gl_FragColor = gl_Color;

for .vert and .frag

One more day to know how to send the texture. And now I'm stuck with the
mapping.

Has anyone a long rope?