Hi,

I'm sorry about that, but the texture upload it wasn't the problem. That's the
problem working in the GPU, something is wrong but you don't have a way to
determine what's wrong :P The problem was that in the GPU i had a vec3 array of
8 values, and I was setting it like

Code:

osg::Uniform* vtxDecal0U = new osg::Uniform("vertDecals[0]", osg::Vec3f( 0.0f
                 , 0.0f                         , 0.0f
) );

which goes ok in OGL, but seems to not work ok with osg, the value was not set.
I work now with 8 diferents variables, but if anyone know how to solve it, it
would be great :)

Thank you!

Cheers,
Pau