Hi,

In my app, I allow user to restart the scene by
- keeping all the nodes but disconnect all nodes from the scene root node
- recreate new graphic context and composite viewer.
- assign the root node to the new viewer.

If the user create some object which was created in last session, I will find
that node and reconnect it to the scene root.

At the moment I have problem to see the reconnected node. It does connected to
the root correctly and all the data seems ok. It even shows up in the stats
(all number of Group, StateSet are correct). But I just can't see it on the
screen. It seems it just didn't get dispatch to the card.

By taking a really long shot guess, is there a cache system store in the node?
the node think there should be a cache but it's not exist in the new
context/viewer?

Does anyone able to shine some light on this?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Jimmy