Hi Jimmy,

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 2:49 AM, Jimmy Lin<dummy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will try that.
>
> By the way, when I remove an object from the scene graph by remove the PAT
> above the model, do I need to call releaseGLObjects on the model node as
> well? or just the PAT?

The node your remove from the scene graph is one you need to call
releaseGLObjects on, it'll traverse down the subgraph below this node
calling releaseGLObjects on all the StateSet and Drawables for you.

> I use the model to create mutiple instance (use mutiple PAT) in the scene. If
> one of the instance got detached from the scene and  the model calls
> releaseGLObjects, would it cause problem with my other instances?

The other instances would have there GL objects released, so they'd
have to recompile them, so there is a potential waste of operations,
but functionally it should work.