From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Osfield
Sent: August-18-09 10:53 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] osgVolume ready for testing

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 3:40 PM, Poirier,
Guillaume<guillaume.poir...@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca> wrote:
> Thanks. The typos are on lines 687, 689, 695, and 930.

And which version of the OSG are you talking about???  These line
numbers don't make sense for the svn/trunk version.   The best way to
point to an issue like this is to fix and then provide the changed
file.

As a general note, I'm not diagnosed but have many of the traits of
dyslexia, this comes out in practice with me making typo/spelling
mistakes that I never spot on review myself, it's only via spell
checkers in email clients that I can hide how many mistakes I make in
general mail, with coding alas there is no such safety net...  so for
code it's the community that have the eagles eyes and spot and correct
my mistakes.

Thankfully C++ compilers catch the vast majority of actual coding
typo's, so it tends to be just variable names, or comments that you'll
see mistakes in, in the case of variable name typo's, they be carried
over to all instances otherwise it wouldn't compile.  Curiously we
don't actually see many bugs introduced due to me problems with
spelling ineptitude, with is lucky really... ;-)