Hello,

In our app, I’m using Qt 3.3.8 and OSG 2.8.0, on Mac OSX 10.5.8 (Leopard).

As soon as I link to OSG (osgViewer.dylib, to be precise), the Quit button in
the Application menu stops working.  I don’t even need to make any calls into
OSG or instantiate any OSG objects.  Just linking to it is enough.

Note that if I give this button another name (e.g. SkipOut instead of Quit), so
that Qt does not move it to the Application menu, then this problem goes away.

Does anyone have any idea what can cause this conflict?

Thank you.
Paul