Running any of the debug programs through dependencywalker comes up with the
error that

MSVCP80D.DLL Error Opening File. The System cannot find the specified file ( 2).

But the file can be located here:

C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.VC80.DebugCRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.42_x-ww_f75eb16c

the release version loads MSVCP80.dll fine from the same WinSxS folder.

I do not know why they are not loaded. Event placing them in the same folder as
the exe fails.

As you said this may be a configuration problem? But, I have just downloaded
the binaries so I can not recompile them. I guess compiling OSG from source may
be a solution?? ATM I do not have the time, I was only given 4 days to get a
project complete and its deadline day.

Thanks for your help,