Paul Martz wrote:
Hi all -- Does anyone know which, if any, OSG image file plugins will support single-precision floating point per RGB component? My image data is 32-bit float per R, G, and B. If the OSG plugin clamps that to 8-bit per component during export, or even import, that will not be acceptable. And it has to be non-lossy, so JPG/DDS are not candidates.

Hi, Paul

FYI, DDS doesn't necessarily imply DXT compressed images. The DDS format will handle uncompressed 32-bit floating point just fine. I think the OSG DDS plugin also handles it.

--"J"