Hi,
yesterday I downloaded the last dev release of osg (2.9.6) and now I'm
experiencing problems with some plugins.

My scenario is simple: just load a .osg file with osgviewer.exe. The dir that
contains my osgviewer also contains all osg DLLs and 3rd parties DLLs, the
models and textures dirs and then all the plugins (I tried to put the plugins
both in the osgPlugins-2.9.6 dir and in the same level of my osgviewer.exe)

In all cases it looks like that every required plugin is successfully found but:

1) if I put the plugins in osgPlugins-2.9.6, then the loading of osgdb_osg.dll
fails, don't know why...

2) if I put the plugins in the same dir of osgviewer.exe, then loading of
osgdb_osg.dll is fine, but loading freetype and JPG plugins fails (but for
example RGB plugin is ok too). Regarding this case, looking at the generated
'manifests', I suspect that the problem could be in the different versions used
by what I build (CRT's minor number 4053) and 3rd parties binaries (CRT's minor
number 762)...

Any suggestion or ideas? Should I re-built 3rd Parties binaries? (I hope not)

Regarding my building environment: I built everything (excluding 3rd parties
binaries) on Vista 32 bit and VC++ 2005 Express Edition SP1 (regarding 3rd
parties binaries I downloaded the ones built from VS80 SP1). By the way,
running the application on the building machine works fine in both the
scenarios.

Thank you! Kind regards,
Alessandro