Jean-Sébastien Guay wrote:> Nothing came of it, and there was not much
enthusiasm about
the idea (I
> still think it would be nice) so I ended up hosting my own projects on
> googlecode. I know others do the same (osgOcean, osgPango/osgCairo, ...)
> I think basically that offering a central place for the OSG ecosystem
> (things that surround OSG without being part of it) would be very good
> both for people who are looking for specialized libraries built on top
> of OSG (more certainty that it will work without too much trouble), and
> the developers of such libraries (more visibility).

  I think we're all on the same page here. The question is, what would it take
to allow
some of these projects to be collected and hosted on the OSG web site.

  I'm going to inquire with Jose about his opinion.