What other dependencies are there for OSG-2.8.0, and where can I get them? I
downloaded all of the dependencies for VS 7.1 according to
http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Downloads/Dependencies. I
placed them all in:

..\OpenSceneGraph-2.8.0\3rdParty\bin

..\OpenSceneGraph-2.8.0\3rdParty\include

etc..

I've got environment variables for:

OSG_ROOT

OSG_BIN_PATH

OSG_INCLUDE_PATH

OSG_LIB_PATH

I don't need the ogr project, so I'm not considered about it, and I'm looking
to install VPBMaster as well, so what else am I missing here? I can't seem to
set up a working load with the online documentation.