> Did you check the debugHUD (with LISPSM it's as easy as
> shadowTechnique->setDebugDraw(true) )? Does it show something that
> looks valid?

I am not sure... With the debugHUD in the ShadowMap example, there was just
a window which appeared to display the shadow map in gray-scale, but in the
LISPSM example, there appears to be two sub-windows in the debughud window
(not in gray-scale). What are these displaying?

> Note that LISPSM's shaders are different than ShadowMap's shaders that
> your used before. It uses a different name for the shadow map sampler,
> and by default it separates the shaders into main and shadow parts,
> though you can still disable the shaders that LISPSM adds and use your
> own (make sure to use the right sampler and uniform names in your
> shader). Check the source in StandardShadowMap.cpp to see what the
> shaders look like.

I found the shader source, in StandardShadowMap::StandardShadowMap.  I am a
bit confused about how to use the osgShadow in my app if I already have
shaders in my app.

The osgShadow programmers guide says

" What if my objects already have a shader applied to them?
    * That shader also needs to implement shadow mapping. See the top of
src/osgShadow/ShadowMap.cpp for the basic shader, and use that in your
shader (keep the same names for the variables too)."

Am I supposed to, basically, copy the shader code from StandardShader map
and add it to my shaders and turn off the LISPSM shaders?