Hi Ted,

I finally got some time to check this out, but can't find any module
that depends on the vc80 runtime. Everything runs fine and loads pngs
and fonts without complaints on my xp.
The machine I have tested on (unfortunatly) have the vc80 runtime on
it but I'll test this on a clean xp later today or tomorrow. Meanwhile
could you double check that your system picks up the dll's from the
3rdParty_binaries_vc90 zip *first*, i.e. if you have libpng13.dll
and/or friends already in your PATH they may mess things up for you.
Also - could you crank up OSG_NOTIFY_LEVEL and see if anything gets
reported there?

cheers
Mattias