Fabrício Cardoso wrote:
> It doesn't work, even if no input files are used, the same error
> occurs. But thank you for your suggestions.

  Ok. It sounds like you have a GDAL issue. Can you use any of the GDAL
utilities themselves?

> About terrain generation from heightmap, can I ask you a direction
> about where should I start?
> I have to create terrain tiles from the image data through the
> HeightFieldLayer class and set the tiles to a Terrain object, is it?

  Don't do it that way. Unless you have a REALLY good reason to do otherwise,
VPB is the
preferred asset pipeline for terrain. Building terrain models in-memory is
tricky, because
you need to know all of the tricks VPB is doing to balance the level of detail
and such,
and it can be hard to set up the Locator object to get them in the right place
and scale.

  Do you just have one dataset you're building?