Hi Alexej,

Are you stuck using OSG-1.x??  You viewer example looks like it's from
the 1.x era.

Regardless though, when you have an event driver app the frame loop
just ends up being part of paint call normally so this is where you'd
do update.

Personally I would stay a long way away from event driven apps for
anything other interactive application that require lots of 2D gui.
For most games you should never use an event driven app.

Robert.