Hi all,

I just get something very strange I cannot really understand :

In my scene, there is a graph will hundred of PagedLOD nodes, and no geodes.
I manually set the frustum of the viewer :

/ view->getCamera()->setComputeNearFarMode(osg::CullSettings::DO_NOT_COMPUTE_NEAR_FAR );
   float divider = (float)(zNear/config->frustumNearPlan);
view->getCamera()->setProjectionMatrixAsFrustum (left/divider, right/divider,bottom/divider, top/divider, zNear/divider, config->frustumFarPlan);/
(near is 2 and far is 2e+07)

The scene render normally... there is no problem... BUT

When I add a little Sphere (osg::Sphere) on the scene (center 0,0,0 radius 1) before the render loop starts, the LODs never loads anything
and nothing but the Sphere is visible...

Because I set the frustum myself with the same values each time, I do not understand why I didn't see the LODs nodes

The StatsHandler do not show the databasePager stats, which means there is no cull on the LOD ? This is a real question I am not yet a
osg master...

To conclude, when I add the Sphere with a radius upper than 5000, the LODs are visible... It really seems to be a wrong far plan frustum value... but I verified it is always the same and never change from 2e+06 ...

Any idea or suggestion could help me a lot :-)

Thanks.

Regards,
   Vincent.

database 4677 (20091210) __________