Hi there

I would like to have my object cast a shadow to its environment with ShadowMap and ShadowedScene. This works, but - like ShadowMap defines - there are shadows on the object self. It is not possible to turn off these shadows, is it?

Now I disabled the cast mask for the original object and tried to have an equal object at the same position with the cast mask enabled, but this object is transparent. Now the shadowing doesn't work anymore. I then set the alpha factor of the "shadow" object to 0.01, but it sill shows shadows on the original object. Is there another way to resolve this problem?

Thanks
Dominic