Hi,

I would like to use a MatrixManipulator  in order to follow a node but without
any automatic translation of the camera. Automatically only rotation is applied
to follow the object.
Of course when the user want to modify the view he can do it and the camera
lets focus on the node. I think it is a sort of gluLookAt but I have not found
the feature I want in all the MatrixManipulator implementation
(NodeTrackerManipulation, trackballManipulator,...)

Is the feature I want is possible with the MatrixManipulator of OSG or should I
implement my MatrixManipulator ?

Thank you.