Hi Miguel,

Is the feature I want is possible with the MatrixManipulator of OSG or should I
implement my MatrixManipulator ?

I think you should subclass osgGA::NodeTrackerManipulator or just modify it in OSG to add a new TrackerMode to it that would do that. It falls within its scope of functionality I think.

Look at the code for NodeTrackerManipulator, you'll see that you just need to remove some calculations from getMatrix() and getInverseMatrix() to get what you want. So if you want your change to be useful to others, you could add a new TrackerMode to it, and if that's the active TrackerMode then you do the right thing.

Hope this helps,

J-S