Hi Paul,

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Paul Martz <pma...@skew-matrix.com> wrote:
> Robert isn't angry with me because I didn't submit a fix. he's angry because
> I said I thought he would want to test a GL3 build before tagging the
> release. His assertion that I should've fixed the errors came two or three
> escalated posts later. The thread is in the archives for all to see.

I am angry because of your attitude towards me, accusations of
un-professionalism - something based on my inability to live up to
your expectations on just how much work I can personally take on.
These expectations *are* unreasonable, so I will never be able to live
up to your expectations and I will always disappoint.

I never said that I would take on responsibility for testing GL3, nor
would I volunteer as I have too much on my plate already with GL, GLES
1&2.  Please take a moment to think how you help out more, and if you
can't then say so, the community is generally pretty good at taking up
slack when asked, GL3 is your baby but you need others to pitch then
please go a call out for assistance.