Hi Robert,

You know full well I meant commit access to the core on svn trunk. That's
the main point right now.

No I didn't know you meant something other than what you said.  You
said something that wasn't true so I corrected it.  Don't forgot that
you're not the only one reading this thread.

Geez, we're not brainless machines, we can reason from context can't we? If I have to re-state the whole context each time I say something we'll have many pages of text instead of a few paragraphs in each e-mail message. And I would be insulting your intelligence.

As for the rest.  As I said this isn't the thread to host such as discussion.

You're the boss, boss. ;-)

J-S