Hi All,

Wow..A big flurry of posts overnight.  I'll not try to comment on the
various posts as it'd take me along time and I can't really add to much to
these.

A couple of thoughts to for helping contributors to generate submissions
that tick all the boxes:

o Would it be possible to add a Cmake script that we could run that finds
the local changed files and reports these to the user and is able to zip
these files up into a single package with the approate directory structure
still intact?

o Perhaps even go to the extent of generating a mail message with
attachments with the field ready to describe the motivation for the changes
and what they do in human terms.

o Also enabling a user to double graphically check their local modifications
relative to svn/trunk or a branch would be very useful.

I'm no Cmake/mail expert so I'll defer to others more knowledge about how
daft or impractical they might be.

--

There is lots more to ponder, and I've tax returns to fill in so I'll leave
more thoughts for later.