Hi Cédric,

I've setup a page on the wiki to describe as much as I could howto use a git repo : http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Downloads/GIT

Maybe you could set up a page to explain Hg processes ?

Regards,
Mathieu

Le 5 mars 10 à 09:42, Cedric Pinson a écrit :

Hi Robert,

You can have an example of mercurial tree i use that is accessible on
the web.

http://hg.plopbyte.net/osg-trunk

get a clone to test it
hg clone http://hg.plopbyte.net/osg-trunk

Cheers
Cedric
--
Provide OpenGL services around OpenSceneGraph and more
+33 659 598 614 Cedric Pinson mailto:cedric.pin...@plopbyte.net