Hi Jamie,

If you can send me your data or a sample file that reproduce the
problem, i guess i could have look / test it.

About the way to setup it, it can be complicate depending on your
pipeline, I provided a very simple shaders as example but you will have
to adapt them for your case.

I can just suggest to look into osganimationhardware example. I would
need your file to test it to give you more information.

Cheers,
Cedric

--
Provide OpenGL services around OpenSceneGraph and more
+33 659 598 614 Cedric Pinson mailto:cedric.pin...@plopbyte.net