Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 15:43:32 +0000
From: robert.osfi...@gmail.com
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: Re: [osg-users] vpbmaster TiffOpen too many files open

Hi Maya,

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 3:28 PM, maya leonard <mayaleon...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I'm using vpbmaster and I get TiffOpen ....dem.tif: Too many open files.

I tried using a small subset of images, but the joins don't match.
Any suggestions on how to get around this error when using thousands of tifs?

Which version of VPB are you using?  There now a mechanism in it for capping
the number of open file handles, I added this around this time last year.