Hi Chris,

   Yes, but building the DAE plugin at all is complicated. Have you done it
before?

That was my impression until last Friday, too. I was proven wrong by doing it. It was literally a 3 step process.

1. Get the DOM 2.2 zip file from sourceforge
2. Open the solution file in there and build all configurations
3. Point CMake at the DOM directory and optionally check the USE_STATIC_DOM flag, generate and then compile the plugin

(sure that last step is more than one atomic operation, but running CMake to configure and generate build files and then using those to build OSG is pretty routine :-) )

Were you talking about other platforms? I don't see why it should be harder on Linux, given for almost any other dependency it's actually simpler on Linux thanks to package managers on almost any distribution.

J-S