Things are going pretty well, until I tried osgMovie - seems like a -- framework OpenThreads flag is still in the Target. Oh, wait, it's in a few places - osgViewer too.

Am I right that it can be safely removed now? The target seems to be gone from the Xcode file.

osgViewerCocoa was working, I guess the other targets need some work?

Bruce