Hi Jason,

I use a geocentric database.

How can I determine the osgEarth version?

I also do not understand how the split level management (flat, nested etc.) is
used in osgEarth, the documentation is quite unclear.

It only worked to display with an old database with all files in one directory.
All of my new databases have subdirectories with unknown split levels (I think
default, but I don't familiar if default splitlevel is a fixed value or
calculated depening on amount of rawdata. I don't know how to configure
osgEarth to display an vpb database.

Even it it work to display, the LOD issue still remains.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Torben