Hi Paul,

Congratulations on this release - the most advanced and stable OSG
release yet :-)

I understand how much effort goes into corralling everyone, reviewing
and merging fixes, doing testing - kudos.

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 8:39 PM, Paul Martz <pma...@skew-matrix.com> wrote:

> I don't have write access to the downloads page, so I've made a source ZIP
> available here, until it can be moved to the OSG server:
>  http://www.skew-matrix.com/osg283/OpenSceneGraph-2.8.3.zip
> Robert, if you could move that, I'd appreciate it.

I've now done this, and update the downloads page.  I've checked the
various links and they all seem to be OK.

   http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Downloads

> Does anyone want to volunteer to build binaries? Preferably, someone who has
> done it in the past, so that the packages remain consistent from release to
> release.

Once contributors have built the binaries they can ftp. Email me
directly I can I can provide the ftp details to use.