Hi Paul, et. al,

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 4:58 PM, Paul Martz <pma...@skew-matrix.com> wrote:
>> I understand how much effort goes into corralling everyone, reviewing
>> and merging fixes, doing testing - kudos.
>
> It's a lot of work. I've been tracking my hours on this and it's like two
> full 40 hour weeks of effort. I should be thanking you, though, as I know
> you put in 10 times this much. So, thanks, and keep up the good work.

For minor point releases two full weeks is probably around about usual
cost, pretty daunting.  It's hard work, but I kinda enjoy the process
of getting a release out the door, working cooperatively with lots of
different people is rewarding.

> Excellent, thanks. Looks great! I'll push the press release out to
> opengl.org and khronos.org ASAP. I think the webmaster is in the U.K. so I
> want to get it there before he signs off for the night.

Great, spotted to opengl.org link.   Mattias Helsing has provide
binaries for VS8, so I've posted these on the downloads page as well.

I've update the SpreadingTheNews wiki page with your entries for
opengl.org and khronos.org having been done, there are lots more to
do.  Community now is your time to dive in an post the news to your
favourite sites, just add (done) to each site you pass the news on to:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Community/Tasks/SpreadingTheNews

Thanks,