Hi Michael,

I've now updated the FBX plugin to compile with the latest FBX SDK.
Unfortunately this breaks compatibility with previous versions so next
time you get the plugin you'll need to install version 2011.2 FBX SDK if
you want to recompile the plugin.

Wouldn't there have been a way to keep it compatible with both? (#ifdefs or something)

Also, will the new sdk/plugin read older files (that the old plugin read fine)? I guess the answer is yes, otherwise you wouldn't have modified the plugin in that way, but then where does the incompatibility come from?

Just curious.

J-S