Hi,

  I'm new with OpeneSceneGraph 2.9.6: i'm analysing plugin code to understand
if there is the possibility to generate an "OpenFlight (.FLT) file together
with textures" by starting directly from a list of DICOM files or by starting
from the .OSG and .DDS files generated with the command:
< osgvolume  --images  *.dcm  -o  OutputFile.osg >.
At the moment the .flt file obtained by the command
< osgconv  Output.osg  Output.flt > contains only the volume and not textures
model.
I need some suggestion to understand how generate also textures/image
information to be able to visualize DICOM files from a generated OpenFlight
format.
Thanks in advance

Cheers,
Luca