Hi,

I recently had some problems with osgal. After U downloaded and configured a
little while, I was able to compile the osgal. However, when putting the
library into my application and debug, I had this error message

Code:
No Generic Hardware in: Generic Software
Using OpenAL EAX2.0 extension

After that the application exited with a unhandled exception.

I have also tried the osgal sample but the result was still the same. I'm using
Visual Studio 2008 with OSG 2.8. When I tried to compiled my application in
Ubuntu Linux + gcc, I still got the error message like "Can not find device..."

Does anyone have some suggestion? I'm much appreciate.

Cheers,
Trung