Hi,

The rendering is in :

void CEGUIDrawable::drawImplementation(osg::RenderInfo &renderInfo) const

{

    osg::State *state = renderInfo.getState();

    if (state->getContextID()!=_activeContextID) return;

    glPushAttrib(GL_ALL_ATTRIB_BITS);

    //state->pushStateSet(const StateSet *dstate);

    state->setMode( GL_LIGHTING, osg::StateAttribute::OFF );

    state->disableAllVertexArrays();

    CEGUI::System::getSingleton().renderGUI();

    glPopAttrib();

    state->checkGLErrors("CEGUIDrawable::drawImplementation");

}

I'm rather new to OSG so I'm not too sure where to put the grabTexture stuff or
the notifyDisaplaySizeChanged yet. If come up with anything, please let me
know...

Thank you!

Cheers,
Robert