Hi Tangi,

Try converting the orignal database into an .osg file using osgconv i.e.

  osgconv myfile.iv myfile.osg

Then compare the performance when handling the .osg file between the
two versions.  This will tell you whether it's the OpenVRML plugin
creating a different database as the cause of the difference of
something else in the build.

Also please do all testing with a release build of the OSG as
debugging information totally destroys performance, and just how badly
it affects performance with differ between VS 2005 and 2008.

Robert.