Hi Frank,

I you find that you need to use deep copy, then remember that it is possible to deep copy the state sets only and share everything else. This is also useful of you want your cars to have different colors/textures as well:

Ref:http://www.openscenegraph.org/documentation/OpenSceneGraphReferenceDocs/a00140.html

Best regards,
John

Frank Sullivan wrote:
Hello there,
...snip...
The problem is when I have two cars in the scene, and the graph looks like it
does above, I can't turn the wheels on one car without turning them on the
other as well.

Is the best solution to this to do a deep copy of the car's sub-graph rather
than reusing the same sub-graph with two different matrix transforms?