Hi,

I want to convert an OpenCV IplImage to an OSG image. For this, I first fliped
image from top-left to bottom-left by

cvConvertImage(cvImg , cvImg, CV_CVTIMG_FLIP);

then converted BGR to RGB color format by

cvCvtColor( cvImg, cvImg, CV_BGR2RGB );

then I used setImage to do the actual conversion.

osgImg->setImage(cvImg->width,cvImg->height, 3,
                        GL_RGB, GL_RGB,
GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE,(BYTE*)(cvImg->imageData),osg::Image::AllocationMode::NO_DELETE
        ,1);

The result is not what I expected. First of all, the result is in Greyscale and
image seems to shifted a little bit. You can see the results form the attached
picture.

Do you have any idea about the problem?

Thank you!

Cheers,