Selam Osman,

Did you try void osg::Image::setOrigin (
Origin<http://www.openscenegraph.org/documentation/OpenSceneGraphReferenceDocs/a00305.html#3eb3fb7f290c3b5ef6122b76d5fe6c69>
  *origin*  )  [inline]function before convert TopLeft image to BottomLeft?
May be you won't need any flipping operation before setImage funtion. And
another hint, are you sure your captured image's depth is IPL_DEPTH_8U from
OpenCV. You have set GL_UNSIGNED_BYTE to image type but may be your type
could be IPL_DEPTH_16U or IPL_DEPTH_32U.

Hope this helps.
Regards.

Ümit Uzun