Hi,

On relative issue.

What if viewer->frame() is running on different thread that is different to the
thread that modifies the scene graph. In that case I don't really have the
control when is frame() get called. the modification can happen during the
rendering time, which I guess is bad.

I tried use lock/unlock wrap around frame() and where ever I modify the scene,
but this introduce serious performance issue.

The only solution I can think of is use UpdateCallback. but wouldn't the same
problem happens when modify the update callback at the same time as frame()
doing the updatetraversal? or does OSG have a way to protect the data during
the updatetraversal ??

Or is there other approach you can advice me.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Jimmy