Hi all,

I've animated this test in Maya :

One group, animated in translation and rotation
In this group, two boxes, one without any animation, the other with rotation
animated.

Scene is exported in FBX using 2010.2 version

When viewing this file in osgAnimationViewer, I can see an animation, but it
seems osg do not apply the hierarchy of the group (multiplying transo
matrices), and the boxes are badly animated...

Seems that if there is any hierarchy in the scene, with animation on multiple
levels, it do not work properly...

I've tried unsing collada but in this case I have absolutly no animation !

Can someone help me because at this moment I have absolutly no way do export
really simple animation from Maya to OSG.

Thank you!

Eric