Hi Robert,

Ah, life becomes colorful with hobbies, isn't it? :)

I'm a novel writer in my spare time, and love to read lots of books
everytime and everywhere. But it seems that I still really lack
physical exercise. Maybe I should get out of the city and get in a
good walk like you, after my OSG book finished and not too busy with
business.

But at this time I'll be first thinking of a new powerful particle
effects implementation in OSG, which will be used to satisfy my client
and can be used to enhance the osgParticle library if possible. Also
I'll work hard on the beginners book and continue helping to improve
the OSG development, too.

Have a nice weekend!

Wang Rui