Hi Wang Rui et. al,

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Wang Rui <wangra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OSG builds fine on my Windows XP, with both VS2005 and VS2008.
> It seems that the GraphicsWindowWin32 sends a warning message when
> starting the viewer:
>
> # osgviewer cow.osg
> Error: [Screen #0] GraphicsWindowWin32::requestWarpPointer() - Window
> not realized; cannot warp pointer
> Error: [Screen #0] GraphicsWindowWin32::requestWarpPointer() - Window
> not realized; cannot warp pointer

I've decided to change the code so it outputs the message to OSG_INFO
rather than emit as an error.

The code catching the case where a pointer wrap request was being made
on a window that hadn't be realized was previously only on the Win32
implementation, but it makes sense to have it all GraphicsWindow*
implementation so I've added this to GraphicsWindowX11 and
GraphicsWindowCarbon, but GraphicsWindowCocoa doesn't have a code to
support the requestWarpPointer() so I could add it - it does however
point to a missing feature that needs to be added.

Since I've checked in changes under Windows, Unix and OSX it would be
very useful to users on these platforms to do another svn update and
let me know how you get on.