Hi,
Yeah its certainly Aero...
I two have the same issue, disabling Aero sorts its out, but mine is on a
single screen.
Alt-Tab will make it work as well.
Have a look here http://www.opengl.org/pipeline/article/vol003_7/

Are we using GDI? I don't understand the viewer code, I might have another
attempt later...
http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-6988 might of interest.

This what I posted a while back:
I did mention this a while back about osgShadow.
All my are examples do this now after installing a new Nvidia GTX 480
card(from a gtx 9800), with the latest drivers from Nvidia.
My guess you are running Windows Vista/7, try alt tab?
For a permanent fix disable the pesky Aero desktop!
I tried looking for a fix last night and its something to do with
swapbuffers either being called or not, I cannot remember it was late and
the viewer code was baffling me!
Ok it might be

Never found a fix, i have looked into the viewer code, but never got to the
bottom of it.

Martin.