Hi John,

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 1:21 PM, John Kelso <ke...@nist.gov> wrote:
> I'm glad to hear it's something simple.  Unfortunately for me, given the
> nature of the system I work on, it's not something I can change.  I'll just
> have to
> wait until a newer version of cmake gets installed before I can update our
> version of OSG.

Are you not even allowed to have a local cmake executable in your own
home directory?  When I experiment with different versions of cmake
this is exactly what I do, one needn't ever install.

> BTW, the README.txt, and the link it references, both specify I only need
> cmake
> 2.4.6.

Please remember the dev releases and svn/trunk are developer versions
so stuff gets checked in that requires testing.  In this instance the
FRAMEWORK addition wasn't known to break older Cmake versions until
you revelled this.  We either need to find a fix or update the docs.

As J.S. mentioned your actually well placed to implement a fix to get
the build working as others doing so would require a round trip
waiting for you to test it.