Hi,

I'm sorry, was just sleepy. And wrote a stupid post.(Especially about void
pointers, i've made a stupid mistake).

The reason why i wrote my test line like that: it's just simple for me. And i
surely know, what loader will return. I mean there's only one variable part in
hierarchy, that i use:

temp->asGroup()->getChild(0)->asGroup()->getChild(s)

and it's checked by

temp->asGroup()->getChild(0)->asGroup()->getNumChildren().

It does represent meshes. The parent one is layers, the child one - i don't
know yet.

Thank you for example i've missed, i'll try to use it.
Hope my post is readable, cause i'm experiencing some difficulties making
complex sentences.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Igor