Hi,

Today I tried again. Here is the detail:

I generated a ive file using the Boston tif materials and VPB. The VPB
parameter command line is:
-t boston-10m-utm19n-meters.tif -d boston-dem-downtown-5m-utm19n-meters.tif
--TERRAIN -l 4 -v 3 -o Boston.ive
Note: I used–TERRAIN in my command line for using the vpb driver of osgEarth.
The generated terrain is shown in Fig. 1 and Fig. 2.
Then I viewed the ive file using .earth file (modified by
vpb_earth_bayarea.earth; Boston.ive and its related subtiles are located in my
D partition of hard disk ). The ive file is as follows:
<!--
osgEarth Sample
This example pulls imagery and dems from an online VirtualPlanetBuilder
generated database.
-->
<map name="Virtual Planet Builder model" type="geocentric">
    <image name="imagery layer 0" driver="vpb">
        <url>d:\Boston.ive</url>
        <primary_split_level>5</primary_split_level>
        <secondary_split_level>11</secondary_split_level>
    </image>
    <heightfield name="dem" driver="vpb">
        <url>d:\Boston.ive</url>
    </heightfield>
    <!--
    <cache>
        <path>cache</path>
    </cache>
    -->
</map>
Then I view the .earth file using osgviewer, but nothing is in the scene (in
Fig.3 ). Could anyone tell me what is the problem? Thank you.

Thank you!

Cheers,
ting

Attachments: